About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Disney/Universal ...


I wanted to share some pics from our trip to disney and universal. 
Cinderella's castle at night with holiday lights!

Ducks visited our patio and were greeted by the boys and french fries.  They then brought friends.....we had a total of 5 kinds of birds on the patio by the last day including wild turkeys. 
ca-chow...lightening mcqueen at disney stunt show!

universal jurassic park...watch out for the T-rex!


Hogwarts express
Hogsmeade at night

Suess world at universal

Disney was amazing, but I was most impressed by the detail at the wizarding world of Harry Potter.  I felt like I was living the books!  I'm so happy to be able to experience these parks before having children so that I could embrace my inner child, and I look forward to visiting again in the future with children to experience these parks in a whole new way.


No comments:

Post a Comment