About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some images from my trip to San Francisco...

Last week I took a quick trip to San Francisco for a job interview.  This is the 4th time I've been able to visit this beautiful city.  It seems as though I lucked out with the weather, and it was sunny until the day I left.

Since this trip was for a job interview I wasn't in town long, and I was traveling alone.  Every time I travel alone I feel both empowered and a little frightened.

Here are a few pics I took while there.  I mostly stayed along the Embarcadero, which runs along the bay.

The Bay Bridge and a rocket 


View from the hotel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment