About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wonderful snow...

Typically snow is dreaded, especially in Cincinnati.  The city goes into an overall panic at the threat of snow, but yesterday was different.  Although there were several people grumbling about the frozen precip it was very beautiful.  I walked outside at about 6:15 am taking little Phil for a walk (this was well before the wind picked up later in the day), and the snow was falling slowly in large flakes illuminated by only the street lights.  It felt like a movie scene, and I wish I could capture it.

The snow is gone today, but the chill remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment