- Valentine's day...Jonah and I had brunch at Nada in downtown Cincy and attended the Cincinnati Ballet's A midsummer night's dream! It's was fantastic.
- Committee meeting with the advisory committee of professors to give an update on my research and progress. I received some great constructive comments and confirmation that I'm on track for my Ph.D.
- Helped with Saturday science, a day where middle school kids learn about development and have a lab day.
- Bridal shower hosted by my amazing friends Lauren and Morgan. Lots of delicious food, visiting with family and friends, and fun gifts.
- Registered for the Disney World Marathon (Jan. 8, 2012). Hooray for a disney adventure.
- Nearly done with all the wedding details. I just have a few reception things to assemble and print in the coming weeks.
The image for the post is of a centerpiece made with a ball jar, an inspiration image for our centerpieces of our wedding. (We met at Ball State :)) This weekend will be full of wedding preparation and a fun half-marathon benefiting American Heart Association!