About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chicago trip in photos...

We had a little time to see the city while we were in Chicago for a conference. We traveled by Megabus, which is always an experience...fun in this case traveling with friends/labmates. While in Chicago, I ran most mornings either along the lake or the canal and it was beautiful.  The feeling of getting your body moving and watching the sun reflect off the water and awaken the city or watching the fog burn off is rejuvenating.  One of the other highlights was visiting Fox and Obel to get some delish dark chocolate, candy, and some pastries!

Here are a few pics I took while visiting Chicago...
View from our room



Bill Goat Tavern....it was an experience, and we sat in VIP. 

Marilyn statue, of course.

Cloud gate....the bean

No comments:

Post a Comment