About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Last week in photos...

In preparation for the conference I'll be attending this week, last week was super busy.  So, when I had a chance I snapped a few photos.  Here they are... (most of them are of phil since he's cute and always up for a  pic!)
Last Monday was Phil's 6th bday....this was taken right before we went to doggie daycare at the petspot for a day of fun. 

Lounging on my laundry piles...

More laziness on his part while I was super busy...

This little guy was hanging by the apt entrance...the yearly invasion has begun


Spent some weekend time with Jonah and Phil in Lex....Phil spent most of the time looking out the window (he loves it)

This week I'm off to Chicago for a conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment