About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hip Tranquil Chick

I love books, but like many people I fall into the pitfall of buying and collecting books and not getting to read all of them.  So, to remedy this I'm going to read through a few of my long anticipated books and document my thoughts here on the blog.  Maybe this will spark your interest and you can add an exciting piece of literature to your life.

To start, I'm going to read Hip Tranquil Chick by Kimberly Wilson.  It's a non-fiction lifestyle book aided at helping you live a mindful life both on and off the yoga mat.  Kimberly Wilson has a podcast and blog which first sparked my interested since both are girly, sparkly, and savvy.  As a yoga studio owner (she's also a designer, teacher activists, and entrepreneur), she brings yogic concepts into everyday life.  Check her and her podcast out, it's always interesting.  

I'm planning on reading a few chapters of Hip Tranquil Chick a week and share them here with a brief summary and musings on the lessons learned from the chapters.  


No comments:

Post a Comment