About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, February 8, 2013

End of the hiatus ...


Ive been on a little hiatus from blogging. Its not necessarily that I havent had enough free time, but that my thoughts havent felt like they are worth sharing.  Let me expand on that statement.

The world seems to be going a little crazy lately.  You and I both see what is happening in the world through our 24-hour news coverage that seems to focus on the horrific and shocking. Im not actually sure whether the world is experiencing more violence or its because are exposed to more violent stories due to the news.  Either way, my small musings havent felt significant enough to share with the world. 

Instead of feeling insignificant, Ive decided to utilize this blog more as an outlet to share some positive in my world to hopefully share the positivity with others. 

Currently, Im ramping up to finish my dissertation, which obviously means Im finding new ways to procrastinate.  Here are a few of the things Ive found to make me laugh and pass time:
            Jenna Marbles videos on youtube (FYI they have adult language)
            Cute Overload
            Reading fun articles on hello giggles
            Whatshouldwecallgradschool.tumblr.com (Science grad school jokes)
            Dog Shaming

Check out some of these and have a good laugh for the day.  After all, its Friday so enjoy it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment