About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, June 18, 2010

happy Friday morning...

You know how when you use brown sugar there are sometimes small clumps of sugar.  As a child, I remember  picking out a few of those packed clumps and eating them as my mom was baking.  Who am I kidding,  I still do that! I even did it this morning when I was getting a little brown sugar for my morning oatmeal.  Eating that small clump of brown sugar brought me back to when I was a child and I took a second to enjoy the moment!

I experimented with oatmeal this morning and ended up making something that resembled pineapple upside down cake oatmeal!  Delicious!
Pineapple oatmeal ingredients:
Oatmeal
brown sugar
small chunks of pineapple (add the pineapple after the oatmeal is hot)

yay for the small things in life!

1 comment:

  1. pineapple in oatmeal? I would have never thought! But I do love pineapple, I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete