About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Today is the day to celebrate love and eat loads of sugar :).  Pictured on the left are the cupcakes I made for work, devil's food cake with pink vanilla icing.  I ended up drizzling a little bit of dark chocolate over the top of them.  YUMMM!!

To celebrate valentine's day, Jonah and I spent a quiet evening together this weekend.  He made a fabulous dinner with wine and chocolate brownies.

I realize that this holiday is commercialized to the max. However, it's always a nice reminder to spread love to those around us whether it's by telling them or making sugary food.

Don't forget to take a moment to show yourself love....this evening I'm planning on showing my muscles some love and attend a pure barre class.  Maybe I'll sneak in a bubble bath afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment