About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hunger games are just around the corner...

The hunger games book series written by Suzanne Collins is a dark, emotional young adult series.  In all actuality it's a wonderful series whose characters happen to be young adults, and it's written very well.  The scary part of the whole story is that I could image this future.  I enjoyed so much about this series and it's going to be a movie released on March 23rd!

During the super bowl yesterday they released a new trailer.  It's a short one but it touches on so many aspects of the story.

Just wanted to share my excitement for this movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment