About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Newport aquarium......again.

This little guy was saying hi to us!

We love the aquarium.  So, last weekend when some friends from Lexington suggested a visit to the Newport aquarium, of course we were in.  It's been less then a year since we visited last, but things have already changed (for the better) at the aquarium.  The river otters were out playing, but it was hard to get a good image of them.  They are seriously the cutest critters I've ever seen in my life! 

Clearly, I get excited about seeing all the exhibits at the aquarium, but seeing all the kids and their enthusiasm and pure joy is refreshing.  

Here are a few of the images I took while there!   








No comments:

Post a Comment