- Mary P. Lee
- Cincinnati, OH, United States
- I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Lessons my dog has reinforced...
1. Stop and smell the flowers, grass, and everything around you
2. Trust your instincts
3. Cuddle on the couch
4. Stretch often
5. Don't be afraid to request what you want
6. Run and play everyday
7. Napping is good
8. Notice everything around you and be curious
9. Every new acquaintance is a potential friend
10. Be genuinely excited to see the ones you love and let it show
He has has also reinforced a not so great lesson.....
if you make a really cute face you can usually get what you want.