About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lessons my dog has reinforced...

I spend most of my evenings with a furry friend.  He's a small nearly 30 pound bundle of joy and annoyances all in one.  Little Phil dog has taught me some patience and has helped reinforce some of the lessons that I learned growing up.  He's small but he has a huge personality! So, here are the top ten...

1. Stop and smell the flowers, grass, and everything around you
2. Trust your instincts
3. Cuddle on the couch
4. Stretch often
5. Don't be afraid to request what you want
6. Run and play everyday
7. Napping is good
8. Notice everything around you and be curious
9. Every new acquaintance is a potential friend
10. Be genuinely excited to see the ones you love and let it show

He has has also reinforced a not so great lesson.....
if you make a really cute face you can usually get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment