About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The past week or so in review.

The past week has flown by......and here's why...

*I started some fun experiments last week and they worked.  Most of my experiments so far this week have worked.  So, I'm trying to get as much done as I can before my lab luck runs out.  Let's hope I can get all the additional data for my paper before my pot o' gold is gone.
*Last weekend Jonah and I were able to spend some much needed time with friends from Muncie.  We had good food and drinks and enjoyed great company.  We had an adventure exploring Jungle Jim's International market then headed to Lexington for more exploration and fun.
*My evenings during the week have been focused on getting some wedding planning completed.  I can say that I've gotten a lot done, had many meetings, and printed loads of invite related things.

I'm exhausted just thinking about all this.  Tonight is a much needed relaxation evening with friends eating $1 hamburgers and chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment