About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, January 31, 2011

the weekend...

This past weekend Jonah and I tried a new restaurant in downtown Cincinnati, Nada.  It was a wonderful new experience.  Nada has a great ambiance and amazing mexican food.  After relaxing with some delish food and drinks we ventured into the cold and onto fountain square to watch people skate for a few minutes.  We then wimped out and headed back to the car since it was quite cold!

Then Saturday we ran tons of errands, which always makes me feel like I've accomplished a lot.  Then we spent hours printing and assembling our wedding invitations.  I'm so excited about how they turned out.  While running errands we got monogrammed stickers to use....love em.  I think monogramming things is becoming a new fave thing for me.

Sunday involved a few more wedding related things and some time wandering around the mall and people watching.

We're now almost done with wedding planning, all the pieces are in place we just have to finalize details with the vendors.  yay, and I can't believe the wedding is only about 9 weeks away...eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment