About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a sigh of relief

I finished the stressful process of writing a grant and submitted it this morning.  I can take a huge sigh of relief and catch back up on things for everyday life!!!!

I'm finally ready to start the new  year and take time to reflect more thoroughly on my goals for the upcoming year and some personal strategies.  I participated in an awesome teleclass about creating a new you in the new year by kimberly wilson! It was fab and I will share all of my 2011 goals and 2010 reflections soon!

Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment