About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year, new possibilities

This year has flown by. I know that I start the year out full of hope of the new year's possibilities, and it seem to pass by so quickly. That being said, I've still achieved a lot this year.

The final week of December and first week of January are very reflective. I've yet to organize all my goals for the new year (next week for sure), but I fell proud of what I've accomplished towards my goals from last year. In the coming week I look forward to reviewing the past year and planning for the new year. Of course I will share my new goals, which will help me stay motivated to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment