About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pinterest obsession....

It's official....I'm addicted to Pinterest.  If you love idea boards you will love pinterest.  Basically, there are tons of images (pins) that you can organize into pin boards.  Also, you can like pins and peruse pin boards of other members.

I love that you can see pins about any topic including fashion, fitness, humor, travel, photography, and TONS more.

It's my new favorite place to waste time on the internet.  Here are a few pins I'm admiring lately...



No comments:

Post a Comment