About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Audrey Hepburn day...

Channel your inner Audrey today since it's Audrey Hepburn's birthday!  By far she was the most elegant and classy hollywood star who's charity work allowed her compassionate side to shine.

How will you celebrate her birthday?  I'm going to watch the most iconic of her movies, Breakfast at Tiffany's while I finish up the remaining thank you's from our wedding.  (Don't you just love how she sings moon river?)

No comments:

Post a Comment