About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

View from the river...

On Saturday as part of the conference I attended here in Cincinnati, we took a riverboat tour.  Here are some of the images I took while on the riverboat tour of the city at night.  Maybe it makes me sound like a country mouse, but I still love the lights of Cincy at night.

The riverboat ride was extremely welcomed since the conference was jammed packed with great science and by the third and final day my head was so full I thought it might explode.



No comments:

Post a Comment