About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And the verdict is...


I blogged about the grant I was writing for the AHA back in December/January.  It was due the beginning of January, and we just found out at the end of last week if we were funded or not....and I GOT IT!!!  It was a very nice way to start the long holiday weekend.  To add to the excitement....3 people from our lab got funded.  Receiving a grant is a major milestone during graduate school.  Although we do heart research...we are still going to celebrate with a pizza and ice cream party :)

More info to come on our fun memorial weekend celebration in the true North...Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment