About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn relaxation...

Last Friday marked the official first day of fall!!! Which I celebrated by having two pumpkin spice lattes during the week leading up to the first day of fall.

Since last week the fall weather has been in full swing.   This past weekend was just Phil and I, as Jonah was toiling away writing a grant.  We took full advantage of the change in season.  I had a bit of research to do, then we cleaned the apartment, walked, and took two naps.  We also watched 1/2 of the first season of dollhouse and a bit of Dexter.  We became couch potatoes.  The image below is what a professional dog couch potato looks like.  He wrapped himself in his blanket and created his own pillow from the blanket.....seriously a pro.

We continued our adventure on Sunday with a nice morning run, I love heading out early on a fall morning.  We spent more time lounging and had a dog park adventure, where Phil ran through the mud and played like a puppy.  However, it only took about 30 minutes before we sat down beside me huffing and puffing.

We're trying to get caught up on seasons 4 and 5 of dexter before the new season starts this Sunday.  Guess we'll just have to be couch potatoes a few more times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment