About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Is it fall yet?

It's EPIC!
As soon as September rolls around I long for fall.  I love the smells, sounds of crunching leaves, and the slight bite in the cool morning air.  I know we're still a few weeks away from the official start of fall, but the weather last week was causing me to flirt with the idea of fall earlier than usual.  Alas, this weekend is back to the dog days of summer.  Oh well, I can still dream.

I ended August running 102 miles and I feel prepared to really jump into half-marathon/marathon training in the wonderful running weather this fall!

Just a random thought, as I was leaving work this week I passed the sign pictured here.  I had recently listened to the Cutting the Cable Podcast's review of bill and ted's excellent adventure, so this sign made me giggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment