About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, August 29, 2011

weekly review...


It's been a fun week full of lab work and many other fun things...
  • drank vino and watched guilty pleasure TV (bachelor pad) with the ladies
  • Finished the first season of True Blood 
  • Went out to the Lunken airport for a run while Jonah biked 
  • Went shopping with Jonah 
  • Went to the newest bar on the square, the cock and bull, and had a special beer brew from heavy seas brewery
  • General relaxation with my boys and we got in one totally awesome Saturday afternoon nap.


For august my running mileage total is 102 miles and I have two days left in the month.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to take tomorrow to cross-train then run on Wed.  I'll update my month total later in the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment