About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekly review....

This past week flew by....

  • Ran 26 miles, which puts the total for this month at 75 miles (I'm going to crush this 100  mile goal!)
  • Attended 2 hot yoga classes
  • Our trivia teams totally rocked trivia......we took 2nd and 3rd place 
Our awesome Trivia teams!

  • Enjoyed wine and the outdoors with friends
  • Got a biomechanics assessment for running.  It was very informative.
  • Went to Ikea with new friends
The guys being manly at Ikea
  • Started watching Dexter and True Blood 
  • Phil started his new doggie-diet (veggies mixed in with less dog food, not a hit so far)

This week I'm presenting my research to our lab group, and I'm hoping to get good feedback for my second dissertation project.  Also, this week begins the last month with my little Toyota Yaris, we might have to have a car adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment