- Ran 26 miles, which puts the total for this month at 75 miles (I'm going to crush this 100 mile goal!)
- Attended 2 hot yoga classes
- Our trivia teams totally rocked trivia......we took 2nd and 3rd place
|Our awesome Trivia teams!|
- Enjoyed wine and the outdoors with friends
- Got a biomechanics assessment for running. It was very informative.
- Went to Ikea with new friends
- Started watching Dexter and True Blood
- Phil started his new doggie-diet (veggies mixed in with less dog food, not a hit so far)
This week I'm presenting my research to our lab group, and I'm hoping to get good feedback for my second dissertation project. Also, this week begins the last month with my little Toyota Yaris, we might have to have a car adventure.