About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mileage and week summary...

This weekend completes the first full week of the 100 mile challenge for August. Although a bit hot, I was able to get in 24 miles, which means only 76 miles to go for the rest of the month.

Besides running, this past week included celebrating the birthday of a friend with sushi, feeding the dog butter laced with antibiotics for his small infection, and a bit of Lexington fun.

We've been spending a lot of time in Lexington, mostly because the apartment has better A/C, and because we've made some great friends. We are going with those friends to King's Island today to have an amusement park adventure!!  I haven't been to King's Island since I was in undergrad, even though I've lived less than 30 minutes away for the past 4 years.

I'm packing the sunscreen and camera and I'm looking forward to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment