About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorite....Hair salon!

http://www.pumpsalon.com/ 

I've been thinking about my hair this week since I seriously needed a trim (and finally got one) so I wanted to make my friday favorite about haircare.  My favorite place to go get my hair fix is pump salon in rookwood.  I've had two different stylists and have enjoyed them both.  Actually, I recently had my first experience with a male stylist.  (He did a wonderful job.) The salon set up reminds me of backstage at a fashion show, and they use amazing smelling products.

This might sounds weird, but I love the feeling of someone washing my hair.  Visiting a salon is always relaxing and rejuvenating.  I get bored with my hair quite often and a little snip or coloring improves my mood and refreshes my look.  What makes this even better is that the salon is next door to the frozen yogurt place that I frequent.  As if I need another reason to visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment