About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

King's Island Trip...

We started the day early and trekked from Lexington to King's Island north of Cincinnati.  We got to the park shortly after they opened and hit up all the big rides then headed over to the water park.  I was pleasantly surprised by the water park, which has been totally redone since I went there as a kid.  The rides were fast and adrenaline filled.

It was a hot, fun day.  I can't believe I've lived in Cincinnati for 4 years and I haven't visited yet.  This was the first time Jonah and I have gotten to ride roller coaster together......and it was fun listening to his scream on the coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment