About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Week in running and fungus?

The running and fungus aren't related so first let me tell you about the running activities before I tell you about the fungus.  I'm still striving for the 100 miles this month, and was able to add 25 miles to the total from last Monday-Sunday.  This puts the total for the month at 49 miles....only 51 miles remaining before August 31.  This week's long run took place in Lexington including a lap around a park that I previously did not know existed.  Blogging my progress is keeping me motivated.  Last week's hot yoga session kicked my butt, however, i was still out there running the next day instead of throwing myself a pity party.

The rest of the weekend was spent with the boys...(Jonah and Phil-dog)...relaxing and watching movies.

Upon arriving in Cincinnati from Lexington I was greeted by some new friends in the courtyard of the apartment complex.
Walking up from my car I thought someone set up golf stuff, but was giant fungus growing.  Alas, they are gone this morning, crushed, but more are starting to pop out of the grass.

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment