About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorite...

I have a little over a year left here in Cincinnati, and while living here I've discovered some great places.  Given, there are many places I still have not visited in my 4 years of residency.  Every Friday I'll share some of my favorite places to visit in and around the city....

This week's favorite is the Cincinnati Public Library, specifically, the Hyde Park Branch which I frequent.   It's the perfect distance for a walk with Mr. Philip then we usually head through Hyde Park Square before turning for home.  I'm a pretty heavy consumer of literature.  I've gotten so many books, audiobooks, CDs, downloadable music, and e-books from the library.  It's truly a pleasure every time I go.  

I like to use the entrance by the parking lot around back since you enter into the children's area of the library.  Inevitably, there is a child working at reading a book or having a story read to them. Adorable in every sense of the word.  


No comments:

Post a Comment