About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday favorite....mmmm coffee!



photos from coffee emporium on facebook

This week's pick for my favorite place is Coffee Emporium!  There are three locations, but my favorite is the converted home that is the hyde park location.  Nestled at the corner of Victoria and Erie, the hyde park coffee emporium immediate evokes feelings of coziness and warmth with an intimate setting and beautiful outdoor sitting area.  

This is a go to to get gifts for family and friend  since they sell the coffee that they roast, and it's delish! It's also one of the places that is a must visit when I'm showing someone around town.  As an extra bonus the baristas are friendly and fun to chat with while you wait on your latte. 

Check out coffee emporium's website,  facebook, or twitter.  




No comments:

Post a Comment