About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

flawed...

Sometimes you realize that your personality flaws are bigger than you first thought.  They start to hurt those you love and distance them.  I've realized one of my flaws this past week, and it was not a fun surprise.  It's a reminder that as much as I'm working on making myself a better person......I am really far from being a completed work.  That being said, I think being aware of a flaw can make it more easily remedied.  Time to grab some tools and work on  myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment