About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day...

It's November 2nd, the first Tuesday of November which means....election day.  Make sure you get out and do your civic duty today!  I'm planning on making a nice mug of coffee on my Keurig (thanks Jonah) and going to the poling station down the street before I head into the lab.   The race for senator and Governor in Ohio have been intense, with an onslaught of commercials smearing one another.  This year the midterm elections seem nearly as advertised as the presidential elections.

Getting out and voting allows me to have a say, at least partially, in what is going on in our government.  The state of our nation is unsettled and we all need to let those in office know how we feel!

I'm looking forward to casting my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment