About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ode to my grandmother...

My grandmother has been gone for 6 years, and I still miss her dearly.  She was the person I went to with problems and she gave the BEST advice.  Patricia Ann Roseberry was the most generous, caring, humorous, and loving person I've ever met.  Today, the 6th anniversary of her passing, I dedicate to her memory.

When I was much younger my family lived in Tennessee, so we only saw my grandparents a couple times per year.  Every time they visited Grandma would tell me "Don't forget who I am."  I never forgot her and I never will.  She and I shared many adventures together including: garage sales at 8am on Saturday after a wonderful breakfast at cracker barrel (cherry pancakes), shopping, knitting, watching lifetime movies, and cooking.  Every aspect of my life is touched by a nugget of knowledge she shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment