About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chicago recap part 1

From last Wed. until last night I was in my favorite midwestern city...Chicago for a Society for Developmental Biology meeting. As you can see in the picture to the left we had a little science fun, I was pretending to be from the national science foundation.
We took the megabus to Chicago.  We were fortunate to have no problems with the A/C in the blazing heat, like other buses. Once we got to Chicago we were able to have a couple of adventures.  I ran along the riverwalk, visited the magnificent mile (did a little lululemon shopping), saw the marilyn statute at the chicago tribune building, visited navy pier, and had a mini-architecture tour of the city with our advisor.  I've got loads more photos that I'll load for recap part 2.  

It was by far another enjoyable visit to the windy city.  

No comments:

Post a Comment