About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The olympics...


This weekend was the beer olympics for graduate students.  It was super fun and I paired with someone to make team Russia (also rocked the mustache).  Jonah was Team Fiji.  We were eliminated first round from all games, but had a lot of fun watching other people.

I also got a new fun haircut this weekend.  I'm donating a hefty ponytail to charity.  Long hair is just WWWAAAYYY too hot in this weather.

On Sunday I went shopping to get some supplies to make golden snitch cakes.  It's Harry Potter week.....can't wait for Thursday night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment