About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scents of the season...

Every season has it's own distinct characteristics, whether it's the temperature, precipitation, or scents.  In Ohio we have all 4 seasons and I generally enjoy the seasons.....except the crazy heat and humidity we are experiencing right now.

To make the apartment more "summery" we got a new candle that's very summer scented....cucumber mint.    Summer is all about light and refreshing scents so this candle fits perfectly.  My faves....lemon, pineapple, melon.  The new scent smelled very clean and refreshing.

What kind of small refreshments are you enjoying this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment