About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kentucky wine...

Our holiday weekend was filled with.....
catching up with friends both old and new...
doing a little leisurely shopping...
finally watching inception...
and
wine tasting! 

Kentucky is famous for bourbon, but have you had Kentucky wine?  Jonah and I found a small vineyard and winery just outside of lexington...Talon winery.  We explored the vineyard and processing areas before settling in for a few tastings. It was delish.








Hope you all were able to enjoy your holiday weekend with the ones you love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment