About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Styling short hair for workouts...

Since I chopped my hair a little over a week ago, I've had to change the way that I style my hair for workouts.  I used to put my hair in a ponytail or braided ponytail sometimes with a hat.  Workout styling isn't as simple anymore.  I've done some google searches and had some trouble finding info on styling short hair for workouts...here are a few ways that work for me.... My hair right now is a chin length bob that's stacked in the back.

  • Tuck hair behind ears and put on a hat...
  • Simple head band to keep hair out of my face...
  • Half up ponytail with headband...
  • Twist bangs back and pin with bobby pin...
  • half up pig tails..... (If you have the length pigtails work amazingly for short hair)

Just a few ideas......but my favorite is just putting on a hat since the wicking properties of the hat keeps my head a little dryer.  Also, as I sweat my hair gets a bit curlier so the hat keeps the crazy hair at bay, and not a distraction while running.



No comments:

Post a Comment