About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Racing around Kentucky...




 I'm off to Kentucky for another adventure.  First, it's off to Louisville (the 'ville) for a half marathon on Saturday with my bff Mo.  We'll be kicking the butt of the killer hills in Iroquois Park while participating in the inaugural Louisville Sports Commission half-marathon!  Also, I heard that one of my fave froyo places is offering some free froyo in the 'ville!  I'm sure we'll have a blast together.

Then, it's off to Lexington to have some fun with Jonah and friends eating sushi and watching football.  Maybe we'll venture to the puppy park.



No comments:

Post a Comment