About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snowmageddon...it's all just beginning...

http://www.good-weeks.com/snow-gums.html
Today has been a flurry (hehe) of images facebook status updates and tweets about snow!  It's snowing in Indiana and it's quickly traveling to Ohio!

The weatherman has been hinting and teasing about the possibility of snow since last week, and the day is finally upon us.  Supposedly, Ohio will get snow in the next 6 hours.  I'm surprised everyone hasn't ran out to stock up on the essentials, which  is the typical response to inclement weather.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of snow, but  I live by a rule that if it's after Thanksgiving it's acceptable.  So, bring on the flurries and hysteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment