About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Best science vendor fair freebie

Every year the fisher scientific company holds a vendor fair with a rep from pretty much every specialty science product they carry.  Most years our freebies are candy and everyone gets a T-shirt.

This year in addition to the T-shirt we also got "bee" vine serum, HONEY (for the non-scientists...we use bovine serum to help cell grow in culture)!!

As a sweets lover I adore honey and as a scientist I appreciate play with words and concepts.

I may just try some "bee"vine serum on my oatmeal in the morning to get some nutrients for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment