About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New fun songs for my running playlist....

I like to run to upbeat songs, mostly pop some hip hop a little rock.  Generally, the playlist is anywhere from 3-4 hours worth of songs.  That being said, I still get tired of the same songs within a few months.  I've added a few new songs that made my run this morning super fun:

1 Journey-Don't stop believin' (Can't believe it wasn't already on the playlist!)
2 Lady Gaga-Beautiful, dirty rich
3 Lenka-shock me into love
4 Far east movement- don't look now
5 Journey-Any way you want it
6 Britney Spears-How I roll

Just a little playlist face lift!

No comments:

Post a Comment