About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Funcie Muncie weekend...

As the wedding season continues we travel to scenic Muncie, IN for the celebration Lisa and Patrick's wedding.  Jonah and I spent a lot of time in Muncie at Ball State and made great friends.  This weekend we got to spend time with some of those friends!  It always feels so comfortable being around people you know well.  It also helps that our hosts for the weekend made amazing food for breakfast! mmmm...cinnamon rolls. The wedding was beautiful and we all danced ourselves silly after filling up on an amazing dinner.  Also, Phil got to play with the mini-yorkie dash.  They were never out of each others sight.

This year seems to be the wedding year for many of the people we know, including us.  We'll just call this the year of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment