About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Adventures in baking....something simple

Ingredients for Chocopumpkin muffincakes

This weekend I took on a new baking challenge.  Since the summer was so stinking hot and humid in Cincy, my baking adventures have become less frequent.  Someone who works at Children's told me about a muffin recipe that one of his coworkers had made, so I wanted to give it a try.  

The ingredients are simple: 
1 box chocolate cake mix (I chose devil's food)
1 can pumpkin
pumpkin pie spice to taste (I used 2 tablespoons)
1 cup water

Put mixture into cute paper cupcake holders and bake about 20-30 minutes 
These muffin-cakes are tasty and will satisfy any need for fall themed chocolate baked goods.  


final product.....mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment