About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Monday, October 17, 2011

It's the great pumpkin (patch) charlie brown...

By far my favorite halloween movie is "It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown"  Since halloween is just around the corner I've been filled with thoughts of candy and pumpkins.

Usually Jonah and I will carve/paint pumpkins, but we've never visited a pumpkin patch together...can you believe it....6 years.

So, this weekend we ventured out of the city and to Shaw farm to pick our pumpkins straight from the patch.  We got an added bonus with all the fun kids activities that the farm had setup, and we got to watch a lot of farm animals.

Pony...the average size horse looked too moody to get have a photo op.
Just a little warning before visiting the animals....it is halloween season after all.

Check out the field of pumpkins!!!

We did not buy the HUGE pumpkin, but Jonah thought it was cool.

Burro!
Fun day on the farm......we got 3 smallish pumpkins and lots of apple butter!



No comments:

Post a Comment