About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Coffee cup


Whether you enjoy coffee or tea you can't deny that sitting down with a cup of your favorite hot beverage is cathartic; especially when you can sit and catch up with a friend.  The latte in the image is from my favorite coffee shop in all of Cincinnati....the Coffee Emporium!  (If you haven't been there I highly recommend it, obviously) Here are my favorite things about coffee and tea:
    • Holding a hot cup in my hands before the first drink, and taking several deep breathes.  
    • The beauty of a latte in a mug from a coffee shop, latte art is an art I will never be able to master at home.
    • Ability to bring people together for a short time.  
    • Options,  there are so many types of teas and coffee it boggles the mind.  
    • Caffeine, sometimes
I start my day with a cup of coffee and have a cup of tea in the afternoon.  These are two of the best parts of my day.  I think that making small things in your life a ritual gives them and your life more significance.  So, start your day with a ritual whether it's a cup o' joe, tea, or a smoothie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment