About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gratefulness...

Here's what I'm grateful for today:  

  • I felt good on my run this morning
  • Beautiful weather
  • I was able to accomplish things in the lab today
  • new sprouts in my garden
  • the beauty of little white falling flowers from trees making it look like it was snowing but 80F and sunny outside. (it was wonderful!)
  • my fiance, just chatting with him



I think it's important to recognize the simple things that you are grateful for daily.  I've been trying to journal most days of the week about things that day I'm grateful for....from simple things such as my health and the weather to relationships.  I have to admit that this is helping me see the positive things daily.  


Life and all the negative things that are repeated and broadcast over the television or internet can really bring people down.  We aren't meant to live in solitude, but in our world.  Not only live in the world, but be a part of it.  


Observing and appreciating everything around me makes me feel connected, and has a wonderful uplifting effect.  


What are you grateful for today?  



No comments:

Post a Comment