- Recycle (most of the time since my apt complex does not have a recycling bin and I have to take it somewhere else)
- Walk/ride my bike when going to a place relatively close to where I live
- Use reusable bags at the grocery
- Try to use electricity in my apt by unplugging unused appliances and turning off lights when I'm not in the room.
- Reusing plastic bags that I have from getting fruits and veggies
- When I can afford it I purchase organic produce and milk.
- Grow an indoor herb garden...so it's very locally produced!
Here are some random thought and things from the first half of this week that I wanted to share....
On my run this morning I saw a raccoon crossing the street, using the cross walk. I presume he was on his way to the Buskin bakery in hyde park which smells amazing while they are baking cookies!!
On our walk one day this week Philip and I saw a deer standing on the railroad tracks beside a super busy street across the street from my favorite thai/sushi place....The Green Papaya. Maybe the deer was having a sushi craving.
The wild life in the Cincy is out and about in the city!
Also, I finally watched Inglorious Bastards this weekend. It was a totally Tarantino-tastic movie with a bit of gruesomeness, comedy, and overall interesting story. I was hesitant to want it at first, however, the movie exceeded my expectations. It was also great to see BJ Novak (Ryan on The Office) in a supporting role.
That's all from me for now. Hope you enjoy the randomness! :)