About Me...

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
I'm a scientist , yogi, book worm, scifi junk, and I'm a little obsessed with my pup. My life is full of discovery both in the lab and out of the lab. This blog is my place to share my experiences as a person trying to stay happy and healthy in this crazy world.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Philip!!!...

Today is Philip's 4th birthday!  He got to go to The Pet Spot for doggie day care yesterday and play his little heart out.  He also gets to play with a special dog friend tonight, Jax, and have a bday treat.  I know it may seem cheesy to celebrate a dog's birthday, but sometimes you just have to celebrate the little things!  So, happy birthday Philip and thanks for adding excitement to my daily life!

No comments:

Post a Comment